Easy choice: Single measuring point or sensor network
– the individual tailored solution to suit everyone’s demand!
Single measuring point
The cost-effective solution when a single measuring point has to be equipped with 1 to 4 sensors. Ideal for simultaneous measuring of nitrate, ammonium and oxygen for process optimization.
- Now up to 4 sensors
- Analog & digital outputs (PROFIBUS / MODBUS)
- All IQ sensors can be connected
The IQ SENSOR NET system is a flexible, digital based system providing from 1 up to 20 measuring points suited for conventional instrumentation with analog outputs as well as for field bus instrumentation.
The innovative digital sensors in this system represent the state of the art in process measuring systems. Our latest addition to the digital sensor offering is the NiCaVis™ product. This measurement system measures Nitrate and Carbon (COD), simultaneously in-situ.
The world’s most complete line of pH/ORP, D.O, Conductivity and unique self cleaning Turbidity instrumentation. Complete systems, probes and accessories are available for measuring and monitoring water and wastewater.
for the entire range of online instrumentation
- Universal: One system for all parameters enables flexible and praxis orientated solutions.
- Safe: Fail-save digital sensors guarantee ideal process monitoring – dual processor technology for increased system stability.
- Easy: Plug & play connection for any IQ sensor – easy replacement of existing analog measuring stations – cost-saving through plain and easy installation (2-wire connection technology)
- Future-proof: Extendable any time – also for future sensors and components.