Headquarter Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
MENA-Water is an engineering and manufacturing company that provides innovative solutions and services in the fields of water and wastewater treatment.
MENA WATER FZC is located at Sharjah Airport Free Zone. Here parallel to our German headquarter we operate office and workshop.
Our challenge is to provide equipment and engineered solutions that are highly suitable for the environment and as per the actual demand. We engage in close cooperation with our clients, studying their actual situation on site to reach suitable solutions and select the appropriate system components.
Our turn-key tailor made solutions are providing the best technical package at the lowest capital and running cost. With our certified production we ensure highest quality of our products.
Our responsibility for the global resource water we illustrate with our partnership with local help organizations. We are sponsor of the NGO Al Sugyia [http://elsugya.org] and support them technically and financial, to improve the livelihoods of people.
- Pretreatment (coarse screens, fine screens, pump station, package inlet work, etc…)
- Secondary Treatment (diffusers, aerator, scraper, mixer and scum removal)
- Advanced Treatment (ultra & nano filtration, reverse osmosis, dissolved air flotation, cloth screw filter)
- Package Plants (MBR, surface, reverse osmosis, sludge dewatering, grey water, ultra filtration.)
- Sludge Treatment (belt filter press, thickener, centrifuge, sludge drying, silo component, pumps.)
- Odor Control (bio filter, activated carbon filter, wet scrubber, bio-tricking filter)
- Renewable Energy (biogas plant, windmill water pump, solar water pump)
- Instrumentations & Control (online instrumentation, water quality, flow meter, dosing system, etc.)
- Pumps & Flow Regulation (penstock, weirs, valves, pumps, accessories, etc.)